Help & FAQs
- The warranty card must be present
- Send order number from the telephone number that is registered in the order itself
- The application date should not exceed 24 months from purchase date
- Match the existing product to the order number that has been sent with the product for maintenance
- Make sure that it is a fault of manufacturing and not of mishandling. The product will be replaced only if it is a fault of manufacturing.
When the above guidelines are met, the customer will be given their own maintenance number. The reference will be the number that will be in the maintenance file + the WhatsApp number specified only maintenance. The customer will then be transferred to the branches specialized for After-Sale services. These branches are listed below: (Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Khamis Mashit, AlMadinah, AlQassim , Alhasa , Tabuk , Hail , Jazan , Mecca , Kuwait, Dubai)
For any customer who is outside the scope of delivery, the product will be shipped to the address of the agent company in Riyadh at the expense of the client. If it is proved that the fault is a manufacturer one after inspection, the company shall guarantee the shipment of the product at the expense of the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the payment methods available
- Cash On Delivery
- Card Payment
What is the email address I need to send my questions to?
- Please send the refund request and any queries to: [email protected]
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.